Skip to content

Questions most people ask!

If my vehicle does not have a law enforcement hold, can I send someone else to redeem my vehicle?

Yes, but the registered owner must legally authorize someone other than themselves to redeem vehicle. Such authorization may take the form of an original notarized letter that is signed by the registered owner with a copy of the registered owner’s government issued identification. The letter must state that the registered owner is authorizing that named person to redeem the vehicle. A copy, scan or fax of the notarized letter is NOT sufficient.

Contact Us

Reach out or stop by

U.S. Tow - Hawthorne

13041 Cerise Ave, Hawthorne, CA 90250

(310) 970-7100

(310) 970-9585

Our hours of operation for vehicle release are as follows:
Monday through Sunday: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm

We are closed all major holidays.

Request a callback!